We only act as a travel agent to make arrangements on behalf of the third party service provider and we don’t own these services on our own. In event of any service not provided by the service providere Journey Hub Travel can’t be held liable for any such situation and won’t be held accountable for any refunds. All such matters must be look into directly with the supplier.
Airfares quoted are subject to change, withdrawal or alteration by airlines without notice until tickets has been issued & paid for.
- We shall not be liable for the cancellation of any services, or bankruptcy by third company providers, including all airlines.
- You must take full care and responsibility of the Reservations, Passports, Visas & Health Requirements during your travel.
- Names as they appear on passport must match the names on the reservation in exact format, in case of any lapse amendment fee may be applicable.
- Passengers are solely responsible for all the Passport & Visa(including Transit) Requirements.
- Visas may be required to your destination travel based on your passport holdings. Please contact the respective embassy well before commencing your journey to ensure a pleasant and safe journey.
- You must take into account the health requirements of your destination country.
- Any change request arising due to any of the Visa/ Transit Visa/ Passport minimum Validity / Name changes or any similar requests will be actioned as per our Cancellation & Refund fee Policy.
- Please reconfirm your reservation status with the airlines at least 72 hours prior to your travel. In case of any changes you must request the airlines to provide you with the new reservation confirmation to travel with.
Credit Card Fees:
- MasterCard and Visa incur a fee of 2.7% (issued by banks), for all payments made by the Credit card by you, you consent that you will not make any chargeback as well as no claim will be made to request the reversal of Credit Card fees while applying for refunds. Credit card surcharges apply when paying by credit card.
- Any Date change or schedule change will be considered as reissue and will be charged at AU$ 250 in addition to the airline’s fee applicable on your confirmed ticket. After Departure & No Show charges apply where the changes are requested after the flight departure and can be substantially high.
- Journey Hub Travel charges AU$150 per person on an adult ticket and AU$100 on child ticket for any cancellation of any component of your travel flight in addition to any cancellation fee that may be imposed by the Airlines.
- Infant tickets are non-refundable at all times.
- The Refund Request will be actioned as per the airlines fare rules applicable on the fare paid for your reservations. Many of the fares are non-refundable. Where a refund is applicable, the turnaround time from the date of your request for a refund to the date you are provided with your refund may take up to 12 weeks.
- Please check and confirm the baggage allowance on your booked fare, before ticket confirmation & varies from airlines to airlines.
- We recommend to keep your travel insurance with you as this helps you with heaps of saving during any unscheduled changes.