At Journey Hub Travel we ensure the security of our users privacy regarding all information collected during the usage of this site. Following the strict guidelines of the privacy legislation of Australia, Journey Hub Travel outlined below what information we collect, how it is used and its storage.
- • Any personal information collected during the reservation process will be solely used to ensure correct booking practices.
- • We may use your Phone and email address to send some BEST TRAVEL DEALS occasionally. You can unsubscribe from this service anytime by dropping us a request at email@example.com
- • We reserve the right and may need to disclose personal information if required to by law, court order or as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. Such reasons may include: Identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing, or who may be threatening to cause interference with, or damage to our rights, or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities, this includes breaking the Australian Law.
- • Any Credit Card details used during the Reservations are stored with Merchant Bank only and the transaction details are being sent to the vendor as well as clients. Journey Hub Travel do not store any Credit Card Information on its database.
- • Images published on this site are sourced from the "public domain" & if you are the owner of any material used please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and it shall be removed from our all servers.